Personal Financial Management is FREE!
Several years ago I (Kevin Moker) was in debt for $125,300. I lost my marriage, house, and car, and ended up on a twin bunk bed mattress at the age of 38 with nothing left to my name. I don't want you to end up where I was and I want to help you achieve your dreams.
Today, I'm 100% consumer debt-free, not counting the mortgage, and as of this writing, I have 12 house payments left. Take a journey with me to financial freedom. It's not as hard as you think.
We will study the following:
• Budget Cash Management Planning
• Eliminate Debt [Snowball vs. Debt Interest Stacking]
• Using Credit Cards Wisely
There is no cost for this course. However, you will be encouraged to buy several books and after you become debt-free we encourage you to give an offering to help build this program for others.
These helpful books helped me get out of debt and stay out of debt.
1. My Blessed Life: 9 Steps to Financial Freedom and Getting Out of Debt Fast by Matthew Thrush
2. Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
3. Personal Finance Quickstart Guide by Morgen B Rochard
4. Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money by Daniel Lapin
5. The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley, and William D. Danko